Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Mexico

This last weekend we took a quick trip to Albuquerque for a singing competition that Ashley qualified for. She did a good job, the judges really liked her. To make a long story short, the whole competition was a lot different than we expected. Most of it turned out to be on Sunday and Ashley didn't want to compete on Sunday so we came home. It was a tough decision for her but I know she did the right thing! So far for each of these competitions she has had to sing in front of a bunch of people judges and she gets critiqued right after she finishes in front of everyone. She is a lot stonger than me, I don't think I could ever put myself in that kind of situation.

Abby's first Push-up

Right before she sang (she was the first one to go)

No comments: