Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Count of Monte Cristo

The BEST book ever. Really, I'm not exaggerating and I'm not talking about scriptures or anything like that. While I was reading it I kept thinking how amazing the writing was. Each storyline was interesting, not like some books where you can't wait for it to get back to the exciting part. I can't believe it took me this long to think about reading it, but now that I have I will be reading it again (and again.) Read it and let me know what you think. Oh, and by the way, it's the longest book I've ever read too. Brandon is happy to have his wife back!

4 comments:

David said...

weird, i just watched the movie this morning becuase i like it so much

Brandon and Maryellen said...

I love the movie too but I promise the book is better...and way different!

Rinez said...

I may just have to try it! Thanks for the recommendation.

Erica and Dan Kiefer said...

Maryellen, how are you?? Your little girls is so big! and beautiful. i love the photo shoot. I hope things are going well for you. Dan and I have been in Vegas for the summer but we're back in Utah. One more year of law school to go! trying to get pregnant in the meantime...i'm hopeful this month. But aren't I aways? I'm doing well, though. Keeping busy and having fun.