Blog Archive

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Giants Fan in Training

Brandon and I went to Denver the weekend of July 4th to watch a couple baseball games since the Giants were playing the Rockies. My mom flew in to hang out and watch Abby for us for the Friday game. While we were at the game she and Abby walked downtown and had a great time at the street fair on 16th Street. I had a bunch planned for Saturday of things to do in Denver but we ended up not doing any of it and just relaxed. It was nice just to take a nap and not run from place to place. That afternoon we all went to another game and this time we got seats that were higher up but it was perfect for Abby. Right behind our seats they had this carpeted area where she could crawl and I could still see the game.
This one is a little blurry but she was all over the place so it's the best I could get.

This little boy followed Abby everywhere and kept hugging her. They had a lot of fun together.






We got a couple autographs including Barry Zito.



Abby wasn't a big fan of the paddle boating.


1 comment:

Rinez said...

Giants fans, huh! Well I'll excuse it since I love you so much!