Blog Archive

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Channeling the Craftiness




Being the crafy people that we are (hehe), Raquel and I decided to make some magnet boards together. It took us forever to finish them, but after we did I wanted to start something else and I thought I should try making Abby a blanket for her birthday that's coming up. I was nervous to start it because it haas been forever since I have sewn and even longer since I have done a blanket. So naturally I ended up calling my cousin Jocelyn who is amazingly talented and she told me what I needed to do to begin. This is the final product and I am really excited for Abby to use it!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh It turned out super cute! I love the binding and I forgot just how stinkin' cute the unbrellas were! Keep the craftiness coming!!! :)

Rinez said...

Good job, Maryellen! She'll love it!