Blog Archive

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Music to My Ears!

She laughed yesterday for the first time!!! Wow, it was so cool. I was changing her diaper and playing around with her feet; she was so happy and smiley so I bent down and blew on her stomach and out came a big belly laugh! Oh, I was so excited and giddy. I called Brandon to tell him but he didn't answer and I was still so elated that I almost cried!!! When he got home I did the same thing so he could hear her and she laughed again but not quite as hard. Happy happy day!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Isn't it the greatest sound you have ever heard? Now you will spend ALL day trying to make her laugh so you can hear it again. It never gets old.

Rinez said...

Oh, these wonderful milestones. Fun! Have fun with your Mom, Lindsey and Sarah!