Blog Archive

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween





This year for Halloween Abby was a mouse, thanks to Brandon's parents, so I decided to be a cat! We went to Greg and Alyssa's party and originally Brandon didn't want to dress up but we all talked him into it. He went as a nerd and on our way over we both decided that Halloween is much more fun when you dress up (it's been a while for both of us!) We had a few trick-or-treaters...a lot more than last year. I almost didn't buy any candy because I didn't think we would have any but I am so glad I did because we had about 5 people come by! On our way home we were stopped at a check point by the police. Good thing we weren't drinking! We are finishing the day off with watching the first Harry Potter. Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

jlbunting.com said...

Very cute. When I saw this on my google reader feed I thought I read Abby was a nurse. I was trying to picture a little baby dressed as a nurse and couldn't think of anything but those skimpy outfits. I'm glad she turned out to be a mouse, much cuter. - Becky

Rinez said...

Great costumes. It is fun to dress up!

Jimmy Bunting said...

Why didn't Brandon dress up?

Brandon and Maryellen said...

Lol...good one Jimmy!