Blog Archive

Friday, May 20, 2011

Trip to California

After school got out Abby and I went back to California with Jim and Cindy to spend a few weeks there with family. While in Fremont we went to Half Moon Bay, Monterey Bay Aquarium, Lake Elizabeth, and had lots of Cindy's great food! I was planning on doing a lot of swimming in Bakersfield, but it rained or was overcast most of the time we were there so we only went once. We still had a good time with family though and I was able to get a lot of my online class finished! Lindsey, my mom, and I all took the kids to Pismo beach for one night and had a great time there.


Half Moon Bay:






Monterey Bay Aquarium:























Out to breakfast in Bakersfield:








Pismo Beach:








Abby's first trip to the beach- Half Moon Bay

No comments: