Blog Archive

Friday, July 29, 2011

Pregnancy Update

Yesterday (the 28th) was my due date and still no sign of baby. I made a doctor appt. because I haven't been feeling well the last week (nausea is back) and since my blood pressure was a little high last week I thought it would be good just to go in and get it checked. My blood pressure was fine this time, but they said I have some protein in my urine, so basically I'm just supposed to take it easy the next few days and if I get anymore sick over the weekend the doctor told me to go into labor and delivery. My next appointment is Monday so hopefully something starts to happen by then!! I've hardly taken any pictures this pregnancy, but here are the few that I did take:
28 Weeks

32 Weeks

34 Weeks

39 Weeks-
This was for the Giants baby contest. The baby born closest to 9 months after the Giants won the World Series (Aug 1st at 7:54pm) wins some money and other prizes. We thought it would be fun to see how close we get!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

That's a fun contest! I think you have a really good chance of winning. Now I know how you guys celebrated the win! ;) Haha!