Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July

Brandon had the weekend of the 4th off of school and work so we decided to head down to St. George to meet up with some of the Hess cousins. We stayed with James and Jenna and Benji and Kendall stayed with TJ and Britney. They live next door to eachother so we were together pretty much the whole time. If I would have been thinking I would have taken a ton of pictures, but I didn't take any even though I had my camera :( The boys got together and played golf while us girls went shopping at the outlets in 113 degree weather. It wore me out, but was a lot of fun. The rest of the time we basically just hung out, ate good food (Neilsen's Frozen Custard...Yum), and went swimming. We came home on Monday the 4th and did a few fireworks with Abby. She was a little afraid of them, but as long as we were holding her she liked to watch!

No comments: