Blog Archive

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Goings-on in the Hess house...

This semester has been pretty insane for us. Brandon is in school full-time, working 30 hours a week, and he just finished his softball league. I am in school almost full-time and I babysit my friend's two kids while she goes to school (she watches Abby while I am in school). Everything has been working out really well though, and we are just around the corner from finishing this semester. I just registered for my last 3 classes next semester..now I just need to pass them!
The most exciting thing going on in our house right now is baseball!! The Giants are in the world series and someone in our house has been freaking out about it! It has been a blast to watch them get to this point...we are crossing our fingers that they win!

1 comment:

Rinez said...

Go Giants!
Loved the Halloween photos you posted. Such a fun time of year!