Blog Archive

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Abby turns one (on July 27th)!!!

Happy Birthday Abigail! We Love you!
We took her to her favorite place in the afternoon...the pool!


She loves this little fountain. It kept coming up and getting her face.


Some shots before the party.






Still not quite sure about it.








Abby loved her presents








Abby's stats: She has 6 teeth, 10 fingers, and ten cute toes:) I can't find the paper with her real stats so I will have to fix that later! For her birthday we had homeade macaroni and cheese (thank you Pioneer Woman) and pigs in a blanket. Abby had her first cupcake. She wasn't sure what to do with it at first, but then she tried the frosting and decided it was worth snarfing down. We just had our immediate family over so it was Brady, Raquel, Ashley, and my mom. It was a great day with my cute girl.

1 comment:

trilady66 said...

She is so adorable. I'm so happy I could be there to celebrate Abby's special day.