Blog Archive

Saturday, July 17, 2010

1 Semester down and other happenings

Brandon finished his first semester in the Business school with flying colors! This is our first semester since we have been married that he hasn't done summer sales and we are making the most of it. So far this summer we have gone to California for Brandon's brother's wedding reception, Las Vegas to see Lion King and meet up with my family, and Colorado for a Rockies/Giants game. I am planning a trip to New Mexico in a few weeks and at the end of the summer we are headed back to California for a quick trip!

Here are some pictures of Brady and Raquel's wedding, she is a great addition to the family!!




The happy couple





Brandon's sisters


3 comments:

David said...

Nice pictures Maryellen, but why are you standing next to Jim?

Brandon and Maryellen said...

Real funny David, at first I thought you were serious and I went back to see what you were talking about. Always the jokester!

Kristin Ann said...

yay! you're blogging again! I only follow a few family members blogs and I feel like I never see updates :) congrats to brandon for getting through the semester. Martin and I are back in school in the fall for the first time since being married so we'll see how that goes. And I'm glad you're having a fun summer! Hopefully Jana will give us a reason to come out to Utah soon!
xoxo

Kristin :)