Blog Archive

Thursday, July 23, 2009

40 Weeks and Counting...

My due date came and passed and still no baby, but no worries! On Monday the doctor said I was dilated to a 1 or 2 and he gave me the option of inducing but I told him I wanted to wait to see if the baby will come on her own first.
After I had been up for a while this morning I was standing up and I felt the baby drop...crazy! I feel like I have all this room to breathe now and that is such a good feeling! I am so glad everything seems to be heading in the right direction even if it's a little slow. My mom got here earlier in the week and Lindsey and Sarah stopped by on their way to Idaho. She and Brandon's family are just waiting for us to call and tell them something is happening before they jump in the car to come here...so exciting!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

we're all getting a little anxious......

Unknown said...

I was thinking about you guys and then suddenly remembered that Brandon had told me about your blog a long time ago! That's so exciting! She (or he haha) will be here before you know it! That's crazy you felt her drop too!

Rinez said...

We're anxiously awaiting for the phone call your Mom promised. What an exciting, happy time!