Blog Archive

Friday, March 20, 2009

Baby Stuff



I have been looking in the KSL classifieds and on Craigslist for the last couple of weeks just to see what kind of deals they have on cribs. Earlier this week I found a deal on a crib and changing table for only $75 that I really wanted. When I got home that night from work and got online I was bummed to see that it was already sold but today when I got home Brandon had them waiting for me! It was an awesome surprise! You can tell they have been used but I will clean them up and give them a fresh coat of paint and they will be perfect!

Brandon's mom sent us a "pink" box last weekend filled with clothes and bows and lots of fun girl stuff!

10 comments:

Rinez said...

Well, look at you! So thrifty and so happy! Good for you and what a cute husband to surprise you!

Jocelyn said...

Okay....we so need to talk fabric. I'm gonna convince Oscar I need to come visit after Abby comes. We need to talk dates so I can warn him early.

Lindsey said...

Way to go, Brandon! They are so cute! Have I said how excited I am for you?!

I hope you are feeling good. Have you felt the baby yet?

Luke and Niki said...

Oh well congrats to you two as well!!:)

Tia J said...

How fun! A fresh coat of paint will make anything look new. It's so fun to buy pink and purple things!

Carla said...

Post new belly pictures!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the baby girl coming! I'm an old friend of Brandon's... He'll know me as one of those Seversons from Glenmoor ward... anyway, our first was a girl, and girls are definitely the best way to start a family :)

Cox Family said...

Brandon your crazy.. but ya your bald head is fun.. I saw Brit last weekend .. ur sisters are too big .. they grow up so fast.. wow.. well My brother in-law is at BYU and we might come back to Utah to visit soon so maybe we can see one another.. It's been a long time.. I'm so happy for you guys that your having a girl... she will be so much fun.. I perfer Boys of coarse cause I love mine.. but girls are soo adorable too.. I can't wait to see pictures of yours..

Unknown said...

Hi! This is Carol, Brandon's friend from Cali. Found your blog via Tina's and just wanted to say hi and congratulations on your upcoming baby girl!!

Unknown said...

Hi Maryellen! We have the same crib. You got a great deal!! We ordeded it new from Overstock.com and paid $130 just for the crib. Great find!!