Blog Archive

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our New Home!

I know I am terrible at blogging but I am so excited about our new place that I had to share pictures with everyone! Brandon and I were so lucky to find this place, especially the first day we here! Here are a few quick pics I took before we started moving everything in. We feel like we are living in a house since we have our own front and back yards! I will have to put up more when we get everything organized! We love being back in Provo and we are having a blast going to BYU together....Good times!


The living room




One of the bedrooms








The backyard





8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

That is the cutest little place! And swings for brandon....I bet he is excited!

Lindsey said...

I love it! I wish I was there to help unpack and DECORATE! Have fun!

Karrie said...

Nice that the walls aren't all white, and that they aren't cinder block. Looks much more homey that way- How exciting for you.

jlbunting.com said...

Enjoy your new home. BYU is a great place to be.

Tia J said...

YAY! You found a house. Well we made it to the west Matt will follow in a couple of weeks. Isn't great to be back in Utah and Idaho.

Rinez said...

What fun! This looks like a great place to live and you'll make it into a home in no time! So happy for you!

Karrie said...

Um, busy college student, when you gonna update this thing?

Carla said...

Maryellen?? Are you ever going to post again?