Blog Archive

Saturday, May 10, 2008

First time bloggers!!

Brandon and I have wanted to make a blog for a while and now we are finally doing it! It might take a while for us to really get into it but I guess we will see. For those of you who don't know us very well, Brandon and I were married this last December in Los Angeles and a couple of weeks later we moved to Utah. I started my junior year at BYU and Brandon worked for Feature Films for Families. He was accepted into BYU for this Fall so we decided to take the Spring and Summer off and work. We are now living in Mission Texas (a mile away from the Mexican border) and we are loving it! The only bad thing is that we miss our families and we don't get a lot of time off! So I guess that's it for now... Jocelyn and Karrie, I hope you guys are proud of me for finally doing this!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Awesome! Another blog to read. Congrats on getting married by the way, you guys are super cute!

Karrie said...

go maryellen! I will add you to my list, (and Jimmy too- I'm so slow about that...) see you tomorrow!